February 2, 2009

Cayli visits

Posted by Heather

My cousin came last weekend to pal around with me in Southern Cal and, ah, visit her future colleges! We checked out her dream school (Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising) and I did my share of trying to tell her how important school and college fun is. Im a semi-fan of that dream school of hers so i did my best to convince her to apply to Parsons, FIT, and Cal State. Oh and UCLA and USCF of course! I think she listened but little does she know that I really want her to come to CA so I can keep an eye on her :)

We rode the Balboa Island ferris wheel to get a good view of Newport Beach scenery. I was scared because I really hate heights. The 6 year old in the car behind us kept trying to calm me down though.
We ate lunch on the pier on Balboa Island. I had to switch seats with Cayli after this pic because from my seat you could see too many fisherman catching fish. I of course felt bad for those fish. Cayli of course wasnt phased.

I live in the most beautiful city I must admit

Cayli's response to the car being towed on a ferry: "this is weird, I think Im going to puke"

We went to Hollywood and found the Joker! Thats a fake knife so no worries.

We also found Jesus!


And a Britney star..
But I idolize this man more...

Or this one for that matter. I heart Mickey.

We roll with Spidey cause we're cool like that.


PS. Ektor is really jealous of Cayli's spiderman pose.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great photos! What wonderful, descriptive writing! And what lovely girls! What fun! I'm so glad you two had this time together. Next, it's Mindy's turn :-)

Love, Mom

Savannah130 said...

Lucky you got to meet The Joker and Spiderman! And does the F on USCF mean fashion? Or did you mean USC! USC ROCKS BY THE WHY. And i had a free tour and meet the whole girls soccer team and the godal medals and the soccer team! All the thanks to Hillary!!! =P

Heather said...

well my dyslexia apparently comes out in many ways savannah. I meant UCSF not USCF but Im glad you caught that. btw, Im for UCLA so therefore USC is not my fav.

Savannah130 said...

What they still kick you butt!!

BOO UCLA and have you even seen Hannah, Johnny and Hillay's UCLA shirt's they are so funny Hannah and Hillary wore them when we all went to Prescott!!!!! I even got a sweatshirt for X-MAS fir USC!!


GO USC!!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun and I want to come again! Love, Cayli