January 28, 2009

Change is good - you are at the right place

Posted by Heather

Notice something different? That's right, my blog got a makeover! I hope you all enjoy the new layout, I have become more tech savvy lately. As you can see, I have links to my wedding blog and twitter account for anybody who is interested. I am also working on getting the RSS feed and other links to work on the right.
So please dont click away thinking that my blog has been deleted or changed, its the same old me with just a different look. What do you think about this new layout?

4 comments:

mel said...

i'm thrown for a loop with the new blog layout!

Heather said...

yes, i know. however I hope that means you like it

Savannah130 said...

I LOVE IT! IT IS SOOO YOU!

Unknown said...

I didn't like it! I couldn't figure out how to comment (you know me and technology!) I like today's layout better.
Love, Mom