May 5, 2009

Pre-Move

Posted by Heather

Just uploaded these pics from my camera, sorry for the delay. Here is what the apartment looked like pre-move and a few pics of the new apartment's furniture

Luci examining the first box. She hates moving, so do I:

The pile I made for Dad to load:

Not a safe place for a little kitty:

Whahahahaha:
Please dont take my drawers!

New bed frame with snoozing kitties, exhausted from the move:

A decorated bathroom and a cat who is not supposed to be on the counter:

I LOVE this shelf in the shower!

New couch and new coffee table. Please excuse the mess, Im slowly working my way through it:

Kitchen. Not a lot of counter space but I can work with it:

New TV stand. We got a great deal on it, but the thing was a pain in the ass to put together:

View from the front door. The walls really need some love:

You are ignoring that bag of garbage right? Orea LOVES the arcadia door:

We LOVE our new apartment!

2 comments:

Savannah130 said...

I think that your old home is going to be so empty. But it will still smelly!! LOL!

Heather said...

You're right, the old place is smelly and not empty. Glad Im not living there anymore.