September 23, 2007

Maybe Tom Cruise will delete this too??

Posted by Heather

For all of you who havent watched the infamous South Park episode which got Tom Cruise's panties in a bunch, take the 20 minutes and watch it here:

Whackos!

4 comments:

QueenAlexisII said...

hi heather I'm a friend of your cousin savannah! she told me about this and i just had to post a comment! by the way how do you get pictures up like that? i have a blog but I can't figure it out and which blogspot did you use? like blogger or other ones?

Heather said...

hmmm dont want to post on the link to your blog, im not sure if its yours. yeah i use blogger, and when you create a post there will be a picture icon as an option to post pics. but you can only do 5 at a time. im glad savannah likes my blog! are you a friend from school?

Ektor said...

Scietology is real, all of you making fun of it have very low Thetan levels....i pitty you. For 1,000 dollars I will make your Thetan levels go of the charts... (cash only please)

Savannah130 said...

hi heather it is me savannah! =) how are you doing and yes the club pengiun hlepper is my friend from school! I miss you ilove you very much! bye