skip to main | skip to sidebar
September 23, 2007

for all those with a sense of humor...

Posted by Heather

Yeah, do the Peter Griffin hump

TOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

To be a rock and not to roll.

"I have a photograph preserve your memories its all that's left you."

Blogs I Follow

  • Texts From Last Night
    4 years ago
  • Microbiology Blog: The weblog for microbiologists
    5 years ago
  • Chronicles of Me
    6 years ago
  • I am the Bulldog
    6 years ago
  • Barefoot Foodie
    7 years ago
  • Aiming Low
    7 years ago
  • Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton
    8 years ago
  • Bye Bye, Pie!
    9 years ago
  • Mi Vida y Mis Amores
    11 years ago
  • The Buddhist Blog
    11 years ago
  • No pickles, please
    12 years ago
  • Bwah-Gyin Eh?
    14 years ago
  • Grounding Thru The Sit Bones
    14 years ago
  • Cake Wrecks
    15 years ago
  • ABCD...G
    15 years ago
  • musings of a simple mind...
    15 years ago
  • Always awkward. Always.
    16 years ago
  • HAYDEN CHURCH AS LILY
    16 years ago
  • Stawberry Fields Forever
    17 years ago
  • Sexual Health
    17 years ago
  • Troy & Megan
    17 years ago
  • "Peripatos"...take a walk through your mind
    18 years ago
  • My life as Dr. Melly (is awesome so far)
    18 years ago
  • Genetics Department
    19 years ago
  • Another Hot Mess
  • Blogger: Login to read
  • California Scheming
  • Gimme Insight!
  • Mieng Saetia - Photographer

Welcome!

Hi! My name is Heather and I joined the blog world in 2006 to stay in touch with family and friends who I dont see everyday. I am currently in a PhD program in molecular biology with an emphasis in virology, trying to figure out how herpes simplex virus works. I hope you enjoy my blog and please feel free to comment!

In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make

Life goes on within you and without you

A little more about me:


If I have one talent it's making flashcards.

Owned by ICP27

Birthday:
November 1, 1982
Relationship Status:
Engaged to Ektor Manerakis

Political Views:
A fiscally conservative Liberal
Religious Views:
Theoretically a Christian, philosophically a Buddhist
Interests:
stepping on crunchy leaves during the fall, wearing colorful and fuzzy socks, my laptop brings me joy, going to the grocery store, wearing skirts all year round, getting off a plane, the smell in the air after it rains, searching for a tiny bit of understanding in this crazy world called life (and science), cuddling with my kitties, soy milk, the color green, getting into clean sheets after a long shower, The Beatles, the sound my teapot makes in the morning, food (eating it, thinking about it, making it), long movies that suspend reality, escaping the OC, and slapsticks...someone needs to bring those back
Favorite Music:
whatever my Ipod shuffles me
Favorite TV Shows:
im a grad student, need I say more?
Favorite Quotations:
"Nothing's going to change my world" - The Beatles

"put yourself in the test tube" GAD

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care - Office Space

"As in life, best when chilled" - my flavored water bottle

Lisa: "Im going to Rubios, does anybody want anything?"
Stuart: "Do they sell PhDs there?"

"I am going to venture that the man who sat on the ground in his tipi meditating on life and its meaning, accepting the kinship of all creatures, and acknowledging unity with the universe of things, was infusing into his being the true essence of civilization" Chief Luther Standing Bear

About Me:
I rock out like a BAMF with a pencil in one hand and a book in the other

I am a citizen of the universe, proud of my roots but a lover of all countries. I don't believe in politics, organized religion, borders, racism, segregation (including animals), or domination. I only believe in peace.

"Om Mani Padme Hum" repeated 1000 times over

Blog Archive

  • September 2011 (1)
  • February 2010 (2)
  • January 2010 (3)
  • September 2009 (1)
  • August 2009 (4)
  • July 2009 (8)
  • June 2009 (12)
  • May 2009 (15)
  • April 2009 (10)
  • March 2009 (13)
  • February 2009 (17)
  • January 2009 (13)
  • December 2008 (5)
  • November 2008 (8)
  • October 2008 (14)
  • September 2008 (1)
  • August 2008 (3)
  • July 2008 (4)
  • June 2008 (5)
  • May 2008 (2)
  • April 2008 (2)
  • March 2008 (3)
  • February 2008 (3)
  • January 2008 (6)
  • December 2007 (7)
  • November 2007 (4)
  • October 2007 (6)
  • September 2007 (9)
  • August 2007 (2)
  • July 2007 (7)
  • June 2007 (16)
  • May 2007 (13)
  • April 2007 (7)
  • March 2007 (15)
  • February 2007 (6)
  • January 2007 (16)
  • December 2006 (29)
  • November 2006 (23)
  • October 2006 (14)
  • September 2006 (10)
  • August 2006 (31)
  • July 2006 (34)
  • June 2006 (28)

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed