Of all my NY memories, these are my favorites...



I think Elton John said it best...
"And now I know, 'Spanish Harlem' are not just pretty words to say.
I thought I knew, but I know that rose trees never grow in New York City.
Until you've seen this trash can dream come true
Stand on the edge while people run you through
I thank the Lord there is people out there like you...
ps..i have sooo many favorite memories its hard to single out a few. but i didnt have a camera until 2 years ago so these are just the only ones I could capture. Thank you ALL my wonderful friends for growing up together and making NYC complete for me.
4 years ago
2 comments:
Your emotional mother actually shed a tear looking at this blog entry. It is hard saying the "see ya laters"... But thank goodness for email so you can all stay connected! Heck, you're offering a New Yorker a pretty place to come visit!
Oh, and P.S. - I LOVE that picture of Ektor playing cards and conferring with the kitten to be sure he wins! :-)
Post a Comment