My newest hero at JP Morgan, an anonymous young man who felt his work was overlooked and unappreciated, decided to retaliate by sending a farewell letter to all those he felt screwed him over. While I will save my letter for myself, I have decided to copy and past the end of his email since its just oh so funny. One day I might just send this letter to my evil coworker FF, the Mount Sinai graduate school (cough. the dean), the bitchy spanish loving girl on my floor, and the girl who smiles while working out on the elliptical machine at the aron hall gym. Actually I think I have a few more to add to that list too. Better yet, I think I will just take a nap.

"To those who I have held a great relationship with, I will miss being your co-worker and will cherish our history together. Please don't bother responding as at this very moment I am most likely in my car doing 85 with the windows down listening to Biggie."

One!

0 comments: