January 3, 2007
Dear Applicant,
The admissions committee for the graduate program in Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Biochemistry at the University of California, Irvine has reviewed your file. We have identified you as strong candidate for our program of graduate study and research, and we would like to invite you to our recruitment weekend February 1-4, 2007. Of course, we will cover all travel expenses and provide accommodation and meals while you are visiting. Please let us know by January 8th as to whether you can or cannot accept our invitation so that we can make travel arrangements.
4 years ago
5 comments:
whoo-hoo! hmmm, gotta plan to get back to SD by then, I guess. :)
Irvine...., this i amazing Heather, congratulations. Irvine is a top notch institution and it seems they are smart too trying to recruit you. This is a phenomenal opportunity, i am really happy for you.
wowza! you sure are making me look bad little sister. Butt only because you're doing so damn amazing!. you'd have to be to make ME look anything but fabulous...of course. :-) YOU ROCK!!! SUPERSTAAAAAR!!!
I'm really proud of you and I miss you! Look at the doors opening up for Heather! I will be bragging!!
Dad
Good for U Heather! Let me know when you have your travel plans, Uncle Bruce is over there a lot so maybe you guys could get together. You and your mom look so cute and happy in all of the pics. Love You, Aunt M
Post a Comment