Today we went to see Cirque du Soleil's "Quiddam". The show was so absolutely amazing that I can not find the proper words to describe it. Needless to say, it had me sitting on the edge of my seat in awe of the capabilities of the human body. And also, since I must say it, please support this circus instead of traditional circuses which exploit the use of animals as a use of entertainment. This show was 1000 times more entertaining anyways. But hey, just watch the clip and find out for yourself. And while you're at it, check out the Beatles' Love clip..Im taking my dad to see that first chance I get!
click here to watch a sample
The tent:
Before entering:
We were THREE rows from the stage!! This is the last and only shot I could get of inside the tent because, understandably, flash photography is banned. Sorry its blurry but my mom was freaking out we would get kicked out.
Before dinner to celebrate the show:


0 comments:
Post a Comment