December 6, 2006

Fran once a girl, then a man, now a woman!

Posted by Heather




I love it when people Ive fostered for send me current pics of my old babies. Fran, who came to me as a girl and I thought turned into a boy (looks like she is a girl again though...very strange) was in bad bad shape. I call this kitten my miracle kitten because he/she really made a turn around. I had called the pound to tell them we were going to have to put him to sleep and when i got home, he made effort to eat. Its like he knew. It was miraculous. This was a kitten who could not move, respond, do anything. I had to get up every 3 hours to feed him and would let him sleep on my chest because he was so skinny that he needed the body heat. Wow look at him now! And Gracie (the little grey one) came to me a typical bundle of joy except with a bad eye. After some rough antibiotics though, we got it cleared up and just look at them now. Sometime I think I was made out to be a foster mom. I just love animals that much.

1 comments:

mel said...

thank goodness fran's got an androgynous name....s/he's so cute!