

Last night had my long evening chat with Maggie. She was giving me boy advice. These days we seem to talk about boys too often, good and bad ones. At one point I had to tell her that she was giving me "motherly" comments and she laughed. I know she wants the best for me but man, I dont want warnings either. But this got me thinking to how lucky I am that my mom is cool enough that the warnings she gives me are the same my best friend gives me. So what seperates a mother from a best friend? Maybe its the motherly warnings, lol.
I miss my mom and I miss maggie, sometimes i wish that things were the way they used to be in AZ. Life just seemed so much easier and less complicated. Maybe thats because I didnt have to go to work and man i hate going to work sometimes. Today i am feeling grumpy so I am going to leave this short, negative energy breeds negative energy. Oh my, I am sounding way too much like my mom now.
4 years ago
4 comments:
I love you soo much!!!! Your best friend/MOTHER. female dog.. hehe
you know who it is?
It's my Magpie!
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment