

Today my Grandpa sent me this photo of him as a baby and this recent picture.
When a new baby is born in my family, he (or she) always has a very distinctive look that ties our family together. After seeing this picture of my grandpa, I realized its the "Church" genes. Every baby looks, in some way, like him. I wish I had baby pics of my cousins on me but I dont. But in this picture I see Hayden, Cayli, Mindy, and a lot of Nick! And even more so I see my uncles and my mom. Its crazy! Isnt genetics the most interesting subject in the world?? As I prepare to repeat an expirement for the 50th time, I must admit, these genetics are making me gag.
I HATE MICE GENOTYPING!
I HEART PCR and by heart i mean HATE!
Genetics suck...
4 years ago
2 comments:
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment