1. new technology. I absolutely love my new computer and ipod touch
2. carrots with ranch light
3. watching a panoramic fireworks display on top of my cousin's roof
4. driving down the Pacific Coast Highway with tons of tourists proud to know that I actually live in this beautiful state
5. Sweet and Salty Chex Mix, this dieters guilty pleasure
6. $1.77/lb for delicious California cherries
7. Spending time with the world's best kids, my cousins
8. talking to my Grandme on the phone for an hour
9. Kayla being kicked off So You Think You Can Dance
10. knowing that in 5 days Ektor will be here

5 comments:
wait a minute... i thought karla got kicked off, not kayla.
and i LOVE cherry season!!!!!
I'm so glad that Phillip and Jeanine did go home they are my favorite!
i mean DIDN'T go home!
er, youre right mel, it was karla. i always confuse their names. i didnt like her!
Post a Comment