June 18, 2009

Lazy Sundays

Posted by Heather

Here are some pictures I took of the cats enjoying their "backyard" over the weekend.

Princess Orea:

She loves to watch Siamon talking to the birds outside:


Nap time:
Siamon's favorite spot (thanks to Melissa and Dave):

Nap time for a fat kitten:
Beautiful Luci:

Talking to the birds:


Siamon has almost outgrown his kitty bed. He needs to go on a diet.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your patio! You (and Ektor) have done a great job! I envy that you can sit outside and enjoy the beauty. I'm thankful for my patio, too but I stare at a wall. No nature!

mel said...

OMG, Siamon is huge!!! He's already grown out of that bed? I'm sure it'll fit Orea though, right?

I miss Orea, what sweet pictures. You should a video clip of her high pitched "Meow" for me to remember fondly...

Savannah130 said...

I miss your cats. Give them a hug and a kiss. And I give you an air hug and kiss too. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Heather said...

they miss you too Savannah. And Melissa, Siamon loves that bed. There's no way I could replace it, even though he barely fits in it anymore. Im going to work on that video for you :)