Out with the old, in with the new. Here is the last picture of my old building:
Starting the move. Kitties went first, and with that means their litter boxes. Yes, they were clean.
1st picture of my new place. Mine is on the bottom, so the two windows you see on the ground floor are our bedroom and office:
Entering apartment 914, home of Mr and Mrs (future) Manerakis:Okay I look like crap but hey, its moving day! Here I am unloading the groceries into our new fridge. Check out how much cabinet space we have!:
Almost at the end of a load, getting the clothes out of the truck:Picture of the balcony. The kitties are happy little furballs:
What it looks like post unloading. I've gotten through 80% of it so far, but the house is far from being organized:
After we finished, we celebrated with a beer (root beer for me) at Joe's Jost in Long Beach. This local bar is the oldest of its kind in Long Beach, established in 1923. Their specialty is pickled eggs, which I didnt like too much, and sausage sandwiches they call their "specialty" sandwich. I didnt try one of course, but Dad seemed to think they were pretty good for being onlly $2. Here is a pick of Rick Alberran and his soon to be fiance? They are cool peeps:
Dad and I, exhausted from a long day. At least I put on a decent shirt and semi put my hair back:
Have a few more to come!
4 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations on your new home! I do love that cabinet space--you are very lucky!
Now, as a mother would ask...is it safe on the bottom floor? I worry about that arcadia door and easily accessible windows...
Hurray! You moved in that is great!!
Post a Comment