
After a very exhausting and long beginning of the week, I can finally say I am all moved in. And it feels great! I think the moment I set down my bag in the new place, I felt an overwhelming sense of peace come over me and a feeling of home set in that I haven't had in quite a long time. Come to think of it, I cant remember the last time I felt like the place I was resting my head was "home".
While I am busy unpacking boxes and trying to figure out how to decorate, the kitties love lounging in the new space and staring out the arcadia door. I put a bird feeder up on the patio today, they were fascinated with the birds stopping by for a nibble...so was I!
But I have to be honest, being alone in this apartment makes me feel a little lonely. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying I want to ever live with another person besides Ektor (and our family) again but I also feel a little depressed in here too. Im sure its just a phase and an adjustment, and those things pass.
Pics of the new place will be posted shortly!
4 years ago
1 comments:
That sense of loneliness is normal. I feel it sometimes too. I love my personal space but also love having people around. To fill in that void, invite friends over for dinner. Then you have company and they eventually leave! And, Ektor will be there soon enough and you two can start building your home TOGETHER. Love, Mom
Post a Comment