
Ah, its getting worse! Imagine the intensity of this picture but all over my body. I counted 75, complete with marking each to make sure I didnt miss any or double count, its what i do when im not sleeping. wonder what the count will be like tomorrow? I did see 3 doctors and give 3 vials of blood today, hopefully that will help with figuring this out. Until then, Im ordered to stay in bed by my doctors and my lab...I might be loved but nobody deserves (or wants) to be near me right now
4 years ago
2 comments:
Gosh, Heather this looks so much like chicken pox! What the heck can it be it if is NOT chicken pox, like the doctors have determined? This can't all be brought on by stress...something is really making your body react this way!
I hope the next picture on your blog shows you with your beautiful, clear skin and that this NEVER happens again!
Keeping you in my prayers-
Love, Mom
Heather, we are so worried about you, you would think this day in age they could tell you what it is.
Please keep us informed.
Love Grandpa N Grandma WAC
Post a Comment