The American people have spoken, and spoken loudly, we want change!
This is not about race. This is history because we AS AMERICAN PEOPLE kept and proved our faith to elect the right President to represent our country. White or black, man or woman, Barack Obama was elected because the American people want change and believe in the hope of progression. America has chosen a transformational leader, to take us into the future, into a new frontier. He represents what our country stands for and will hopefully restore our place in the world. I am proud to be an American tonight; we as a nation have chosen to learn, change, and move on from our mistakes. I have faith that Obama will be a positive President and leader for this country...its about time.
Nothing can stand in the way of millions of voices calling for change - President Obama
Btw, I respect Senator McCain and this his speech was awesome. His VP choice on the other hand....ummm...no
4 years ago
1 comments:
that just shows that John McCain can take faluire and other stuff like that and Sarah Plain was a good choice. But she was very expanive in her buy clothes and makeup $5,000 and $4,000. I think that Obama will do his best with is President job( lets hope) and either why they would have made history! =)
Love, Savannah
Post a Comment