It's all happening...I was assigned my first choice in housing last night, saving me a lot of money and they are cat friendly!! Now I am in the process of room-match, meaning I rank the room layouts I prefer and they try to find me a roommate.
Palo Verde Graduate and Medical Student Housing:
Palo Verde Graduate and Medical Student Housing:

Palo Verde is a graduate, medical, and family community with 652 unfurnished apartments in three- and four-story buildings. Each apartment comes with a stove, refrigerator, window and floor coverings. All apartments have ethernet connection and cable TV connections.
BBQs!!! I can already smell the roasted corn and veggi burgers:
A community garden! I LOVE TO GARDEN!!! Im soo excited:
Another view of Palo Verde:
Palo Verde, wonder if one of these rooms will be mine?:
I am like so a California girl (said with the valley girl accent completed with the hair flip) :)
6 comments:
The community garden is most appealing! I remember the nice herbs and veggies you had in your Staten Island garden. California is a great gardening environment. What a great salad you will have!!!
Whoo-hoo! That's very cool they have a garden....
Hey Heather, where is this place? I seem to remember the housing isn't too far away from the gym and a big ol' POOL. You can swim again!!!
And don't forget to lock the door to the other bedroom! You wouldn't want someone walking in on you... ha ha ha
Congratulations Heather! Call me as soon as you make plans to go there. We will have to get together in Laguna Beach. You will love it - the most perfect weather on earth. The easiest place to garden in the world. John & I are looking forward to seeing you soon. How about e-mailing me the address? I am curious to know where this place is!
Barb & John
Everything is totally yay! I am soooo all about the community garden too. yay you!
oops, just took a closer look at the floor plan... ah, i get it now. very nice layout for the bathroom... yay!
Post a Comment