February 6, 2007

Ah, my first one...

Posted by Heather


I got into UC Irvine!

A representative on behalf of the admissions committee personally called me to tell me that I am in the TOP 1% of recruits and basically that they would bend over backwards to have me join them. Made my day. Quoting them, "we are excited to offer you a position and would be proud to have you join our student body".

Now if I can just get Columbia to say the same thing...

5 comments:

Ektor said...

Congratulations Heather, Irvine seemed very smart to try to recruit you immediately...This is the first of many acceptance phonecalls. x

mel said...

whooooo-hoooo! You can be an Anteater!!!!

Anonymous said...

"You did it Charlie my boy!"
You got that Golden Ticket!

Anonymous said...

See...sit tight and things happen. Good things happen to good people. I'm so proud of you!

ooooner said...

Congrats woman!!!!!