Kind of a funny story goes along with these new boots, thats why I decided to share them with you all. See I entered a "biggest loser" competition at work, a race to lose the holiday pounds with a cash prize of $200!! To motivate myself to win, I decided to spend half the money before the competition as a constant reminder that I HAVE to win in order to pay back my credit card. Unfortunately for me, this wasnt the smartest idea because now the cash prize has been reduced to $100..meaning I will now be in the hole if I dont win...jeez, sometimes I do stupid things.
But here's a picture of the new boots. I do just L.O.V.E them, however like all relationships, we need an adjustment period since currently they really hurt my feet :(
4 years ago
1 comments:
I LOVE the boots! The jeans experts on Oprah say that the pointed toe elongates the leg, thus making them look slimmer. Alas, the pain is the price you pay for beauty!
Post a Comment