September 28, 2006

About me.

Posted by Heather

a p p e a r a n c e
HEIGHT
: 5'5"
HAIR COLOR: has changed over the years but now its a natural dark brown
SHOE SIZE: 8
PIERCINGS: 2 (one in each ear)
TATTOOS: 1
UNDERPANTS YOU'RE WEARING: pink victoria secret thongs...not super sexy ones, these ones are cute
WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO?: Not a song but...NPR's "A Way With Words" Podcast
WHAT TASTE IS IN YOUR MOUTH?: my smores Luna bar that Im eating right now
WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?: Gorgeous, blue skies with a cool wind blowing...fall is approaching but summer is still trying to hold on

d o - y o u
GET MOTION SICKNESS?:
Yes, while reading in cars and on some rocky boats
HAVE A BAD HABIT?: haha quite a few
GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: yes I do and am grateful for wonderful parents

f a v o r i t e s
TV SHOW
: Grey's Anatomy, ER, and Six Feet Under
MAGAZINE: dont read magz much but when i do, I enjoy Vanity Fair and Cosmo..oh and the occasional trashy Star or celebrity magazine.
THINGS TO DO ON THE WEEKEND: Sleep! Study, watch dvds, hang out with the kitties, work on applications, drink beer :), see friends, eat out, sleep!

h a v e - y o u

BROKEN THE LAW: yes but nothing major. little things like j-walking or stealing candy when i was little
RUN AWAY FROM HOME: no, never had a reason to
SNUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE: no, never had a reason to..but i have snuck in past curfew...usually got caught though (except this one time with Maggie. Mom, you can be so spaced out when you are half asleep)
EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING: Yes but when i was little and it was with my sisters
MADE A PRANK PHONE CALL: God yes! When I was a kid that was THE thing to do. It was grand fun. Got old quick though.
USED YOUR PARENTS' CREDIT CARD: Yes but only when i was allowed to
FALLEN ASLEEP IN THE SHOWER/BATH: No. It would scare me to fall asleep in the shower. I think that’s called passing out. but i have falled asleep in the bathtub, its usually when im not feeling well.
LET A FRIEND CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER: Yes, but im not very good at this.

do you l o v e

CHILDREN:
Yes, very much. I have always had a way of dealing with and communicating with children, of all ages. My favorite age though would most likely be the 5 years olds...love the little guys :)

BEEN IN LOVE?: Yes and have discovered recently that love is very painful. I welcome it into my life again however Im a little more cautious this time around. I also wonder if its possible to stop loving someone...love can be dangerous. The real loves of my life are animals, music, and family.

r a n d o m

YOUR CD PLAYER HAS IN IT RIGHT NOW:
The Beatles
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?: Yellow. It’s happy. Or green, its calming to me.
WHAT'S THE NEXT CD YOU'RE GONNA GET: you mean, what the next CD im going to download :)...probably some new rock band or an old one that came out with a new album.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: Gosh I feel like Im going to cry often however it never really comes out. The last time I had a good cry was months ago...i look forward to the next one.

PART TWO

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?: ha yes, its sounds gross but ive done it. thought i was the only one in the world though.
Have you ever puked at a bar or club?: No, i dont have the funds to get that drunk in a bar or club.
Have you ever dated someone you met online?: HAHAHA! no i met him at a strip club (and he was the stripper, not me!) :)

Have you ever smoked pot at a concert?: no, not a pot smoker. but ive been with people who have.
Have you ever dated/fooled around with a coworker?: no, you dont mix business with pleasure...(plus my options around here...well they aren't the greatest)
Ever been involved in a hit & run?: No, thank God.
Have you ever been on a blind date?: Define "blind". Ive been on a date with one person who I had never really "met" although I felt at the time he was one of my closest friends...sounds weird i know.
Are looks important?: Naturally. It’s biology. First impressions do mean everything.

Do you have any friends that you've known for 15 years or more?: Distant friends yes. I still am close with elementary school friends (12 years) but my closest friend is from high school (9 years)
By what age would you like to be married?: According to my plan...28 :) thats in an idealistic world.

Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?: Only if it is some ungodly number. But in reality, who cares...and if you do, go back to high school. Everyone makes mistakes and has to dip their toe in different waters. Thats how you know when you find "the one" he is really it.

Have you ever sacrificed yourself so your friend can get in good with a person of the opposite sex?: Im sure I have but i can't think of a time. Must be honest, Im kinda selfish and it usually works out ok because my friends and I have never chased the same guy.

Have you ever drank milk that was past the expiration date?: Yes but I always sniff first

Are you a good tipper?: I always tip at least 15% but will tip 20% if the service deserved it. My mother was a waitress for most of my life so I never ever undertip...unless the service was horrible and usually i will say something first.

What's the most you have spent for a haircut?: Me or my mom? Hmm..Ive spent max of $40 for a haircut but my mom has treated me to quite a few expensive cuts. Thanks mommy :)

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?: yes, i do right now.

Do you know all the words to the first verse of Ice Ice Baby?: I only know the chorus...i save my memory for GRE flash cards

Have you ever had crispy bangs?: ummm i dont know what crispy bangs are. but ive had crispy creams...and they are yummy!

What was the worst style of the 80's?: the mullet, yuck.

Have you ever peed in public?: define public. have a ever peed in a public place? yes...when you have to go you have to go. but im always discreet about it and look for the biggest bush. :)

0 comments: