July 25, 2006

Camping and Rock Music

Posted by Heather


Had a great weekend, despite the rain. Went camping in the Delaware Water Gap in the Poconos of Pennsylvania. It was fun. I have always wanted to go to the Poconos, I think I need to go during ski season though to get the full experience. And despite what some were guessing, I did fill myself with vegi burgers and hot dogs...no meat for me :) I was proud of myself, it was tempting. Well I did have salmon one night but I eat fish so thats ok.
Sunday went to see Breaking Benjamin. Had WAY too much to drink. oops. Took off work on Monday, wasnt feeling so hot. This week is going to be rough since I am already down one day and have to scrunch everything into a 4 day week, but also because Im mooooving Saturday. I cant wait.
Ok must stop blogging. My friend just came in and told me about her engagement. I am so excited for her that I got a bloody nose. I know, that makes no sense.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»