June 14, 2006

Will Work For Shoes.

Posted by Heather


Last night went shoe shopping with Melissa for a pair of silver sandles for her friend's wedding. While conquering the massive amount of shoes located in a new york DSW, it really got me wondering; what is it about shoes that women are so obsessed with? Anybody who has ever watched a Sex in the City episode knows that New York women (if not women in general) are capable of spending ungodly amounts of money on shoes. I must admit, if I had ungodly amounts of money I think I would too! But to me, a bag or a new outfit also comes first. As I looked around DSW it was like looking at an female adult version of disneyland. There was nobody with frowns on their faces or looking upset in any other way, it was just a bunch of women perfectly happy to be in a store filled with shoes. Its all very interesting to me.
Of course while we were in Union Square we had to go to Trader Joe's and eat at a local noodle house. Does anyone know how to locate Mr. Trader Joe? I think I might be in love.

0 comments: